- there is no entry fee! this is a FREE event and PRIZES will be sponsored and given away!
- we do not have the list of prizes available just yet. =)
- we will provide all playing equipment, sets/boards/clocks
- event will start around 4pm and will end by 7pm, show up by about 345pm to check in
- this is not a rated event - it will however follow USCF blitz rules
- time control & number of rounds and tournament pairing format will be determined day of the event after all registrations are collected
- we have limited spots available under the outdoor pavilion
- to register, send a text message with your full name (first and last) and the words "Halloween Blitz" to 281.698.0068. wait for a confirmation text response back. give us time to get back to you.
- deadline to register is 1pm the day of, October 30th but we may run out of spots before that, so register as soon as you know you want to play
- those who register and cannot make it, make sure to text us and let us know in advance .... this is common courtesy and failure to do so will be penalized by limiting your registration to future events
- masks will not be required/mandated for this event
- if you have visible symptoms of a cold or flu or allergies or itchy throat, please stay home, we would love to have you, but let's be careful and err on the side of caution
Possible mask/costume contest. TBD at a later date.
To be posted at a later date!