Per the POST HTX website, parking is free for the first 75 minutes and then $5/ hour afterwards. See website link here for details. This is their standard parking rate and is capped at $40/day per their personnel. We have negotiated cheaper rates for everyone just for the tournament weekend. See below for options!
- Get dropped off. Any car that leaves the lot before 75 minute passes from the time you enter the lot and leave the lot will not be charged anything.
- Prepay an $8 per day maximum daily rate prior to attending the event. This will need to be done by Wednesday evening, June 8th 2022. This option is NOT available the day of the event. You will receive a unique code to use to get out of the lot for each day that you pay for. This prepaid rate allows you in and out privileges to the lot throughout the day. If you are playing in a 3-day schedule, you will need to pay $24 for the entire weekend. Each day will get its own separate code to use for leaving the lot. If you are playing in a 2-day schedule, you will need to pay $16 for those two days. If one-day Scholastic, then just $8. Prepaid passes are non-refundable.
- We also have a 2-hour free option and subsequent time is charged at $5/hour. You will need to access the special QR code for this extended free option in person inside the tournament hall. Only registered tournament players/parents will be provided this code.
- There is street parking and nearby parking garages that vary in their parking rates. You will have to search for these on your own. I do not recommend these options though. Parking at POST Houston is convenient and gives you immediate access to the building. Street parking could be far away and limited.
How to Prepay the $8 max daily rate:
- Get the license plate of the car you will be taking to the event first. You need the license plate number handy.
- Fill out the below form. You will then get linked to payment options. Zelle payment will incur no additional fees. Credit card transactions will charge a small $1 transaction fee.
- Make payment no later than Wednesday evening, June 8th, 2022.
- No earlier than Thursday evening June 9th, but no later than the day of the event, you will get notified via email of the QR code for the parking lot. This is the code you will use to "depart" from the lot for the day that you have paid for. You do not need to use the code to get into the lot. Just to exit. You will get a different code for each day if you pay for more than one day of parking.